Admissions for September 2022
The following pages will hopefully give you a taste of what life here at Brookfield is like. You can find guidance on what courses we offer in the Sixth Form, what Ofsted say about us, how to choose the right course for you, and what former students have got to say about us, alongside a host of other information.
If you would like to apply to Sixth Form at Brookfield Community School, please use the application form here
At a Glance
What we offer:
- 26 different A Levels to choose from
- Most students will study 3 A Levels
- A choice of over 30 Enrichment activities to get involved in, including the EPQ, Gold D of E, Young Enterprise and Level 3 Sports Leader
- Opportunity to discuss your choices at length at the Induction morning June or early July, and the option of changing your A Level choices straight after this and also when you attend your final interview the day after you get your GSCE results
- A one day comprehensive Orientation Day early September to help you make the most of our sixth form
- One to one support for Post 18 tailored to meet the needs of all – UCAS/University, Oxford and Cambridge and early applicants, Apprenticeships, gap year, employment. Specific programmes are available to support university applications including Villiers Park Cambridge Education Trust Inspiring Excellence Programme which is a four day residential course, Redhill lectures and seminars plus mock interview opportunities for students applying for medicine and law.
- Support with Oxford and Cambridge applications, and early UCAS entries (medicine, dentistry, veterinary science, conservatoire).
Life in the Sixth Form:
- We start at 8.30 and finish at 2.55pm
- Sixth Form exclusive study areas to suit all study styles, including a silent zone, quiet zone, relax zone where refreshments can be purchased throughout the day
- Our dress code is smart office wear
- Sixth form students take on significant leadership responsibilities such as prefects, subject ambassadors and leaders and are role models to the rest the school
- Work with students from across the local area.