Admissions for September 2024
The following pages will hopefully give you a taste of what Sixth Form life is like here at Brookfield Community School.
You can find guidance on what courses we offer, what Ofsted and former students say about us, alongside a host of other useful information.
If you would like to apply to Sixth Form at Brookfield Community School please use the following link https://brookfield.applicaa.com/sixthformapply. If you have any questions about what we offer, please email email@example.com.
What we offer:
- 26 different A Levels to choose from
- Most students will study 3 A Levels
- A choice of over 30 Enrichment activities to get involved in, including the EPQ, Gold D of E, Young Enterprise and Level 3 Sports Leader
- Opportunity to discuss your choices at length at the Induction morning June or early July, and the option of changing your A Level choices straight after this and also when you attend your final interview the day after you get your GSCE results
- A one-day comprehensive Orientation Day early September to help you make the most of our sixth form
- One to one support for Post 18 tailored to meet the needs of all – UCAS/University, Oxford and Cambridge and early applicants, Apprenticeships, gap year, employment. Specific programmes are available to support university applications including Villiers Park Cambridge Education Trust Inspiring Excellence Programme which is a four-day residential course, Redhill lectures and seminars plus mock interview opportunities for students applying for medicine and law.
- Support with Oxford and Cambridge applications, and early UCAS entries (medicine, dentistry, veterinary science, conservatoire).
Life in the Sixth Form:
- We start at 8.30am and finish at 2.55pm
- Sixth Form exclusive study areas to suit all study styles, including a silent zone, quiet zone, relax zone where refreshments can be purchased throughout the day
- Our dress code is smart office wear. Details of what is and isn't acceptable can be found HERE
- Sixth form students take on significant leadership responsibilities such as prefects, subject ambassadors and leaders and are role models to the rest the school
- Work with students from across the local area