Brookfield receives 'Good Provider' rating from Ofsted
Letter from the Headteacher and the full Ofsted report can be viewed below.
- Pupils enjoy attending Brookfield.
- Staff have high expectations of what pupils achieve.
- Lessons are calm and orderly. Pupils are punctual, polite and respectful towards each other and to staff.
- Pupils with SEND are well supported. Teachers get clear information on how to meet the needs of SEND pupils.
- A well-planned personal development programme is in place.
- Sixth Form students have a positive attitude towards learning. They are taught by teachers with strong subject knowledge and who set ambitious and demanding work.
- Governors provide effective support and challenge.