Student Senior Leadership Team 2020/21:
Maddie Scott & Clifton Liaw
Year 12 students are invited to apply to be a Year 12 prefect at the start of Year 12 and fulfil this role until the end of Year 12.
Year 12 students are invited to apply for the positions of Senior Student Leadership Team and Head Students in May of Year 12. Successful applicants fulfil this role until Easter of Year 13. All of these placements require a formal application and interview process to add to the students’ employability preparation.
Sixth Form Prefect Process:
- Year 12 students apply to be a Year 12 Prefect in Autumn of Year 12 by completing a standard application form.
- Applicants are shortlisted and interviewed by a member of the Sixth Form pastoral team.
- Successful candidates are then in post until the end of Year 12.
- Duties include lunch time activities, visiting a Key Stage 4 form once a week and representing the school at evening events.
- Year 12 prefects are invited to apply to be Head Prefects in April by completing a standard application form.
- Applicants are shortlisted and interviewed by the Headteacher and Assistant Headteacher (KS5).
- Successful candidates then form the Senior Student Leadership Team (SSLT) and are in post until Easter of Year 13
- Duties include School Council, carrying out a number of whole school and charity projects to benefit the whole school and local community and representing the school at open events and evening events.